Importance of Video Marketing Strategy for Business!
Videos are getting more and more prevalent in our daily interactions than ever before. Video is bigger than ever, when it comes to posting an update on Instagram or scrolling through the news feed on Facebook. When it comes to marketing your services, video audience is really vast. Stats reveal that 500 million people watch at least one video per day on Facebook and 82% people watch daily on Twitter.
Video Marketing involves strategies to promote your brand’s services and convert the target audience. It has been an important part of marketing ingredients. This is one form of marketing that still is on the top no matter which platform you use- Digital Filmmaking and Video Production.
Videos = Increase in Conversions
- 70% people watch an online video when shopping online
- 84% consumers agree to make a purchase after watching a video
- An explainer video on the Homepage increased sales
- CTR(click through rates) have increased by 200% if email marketing campaign contained a video
Wondering why you should incorporate video marketing for the growth of your business? Here are some reasons:
- Videos Represent Pure Connectivity: Your brand is not stagnant on a piece of paper, you need to bring life to it. With videos, you evolve continually developing a connection with the audience, telling them a story to keep them connected. It creates an immediate and authentic connection who can provide their feedback in real time.
- Most of the Content Marketing will be Video: Online Marketing consists of 80% of the video marketing. Companies engaging in video content experience 41% rise in the traffic through web searches. It’s a great option to get the best return o investment.
- Videos deliver more than the Images: Videos convey the purpose of a product in a far better way than the image could. It allows the users to perceive the product and change the abstract concept into the substantial form that will enhance their lives.
- Everyday Integration: Millions of people will be scrolling through the social media feeds, watching videos online. That’s the opportunity to reach out to your audience every minute, integrating your product in the news feed or on YouTube.
- Videos Increase Engagement: Video Content is the key to greater engagement. Audience are 10 times more likely to engage, share or comment on videos rather than images or blogs. It helps people to get to know you and trust you.
You videos don’t have to be fancy. It just needs to deliver its message effectively and clearly to the audience.
If you’re stuck and need assistance, we’re here at your service. Contact Us today!